Tecnico Trasfertista Elettrico
ID FG013 Electrical Transfer Technician
The sought-after figure will be placed within the reference department and will have the following responsibilities:
* Management of wiring activities on the machine and resolution of any anomalies or faults;
* Testing and testing of machinery;
* Parameterization and configuration of automation components (drives, network switches, machine PC, IP addresses of fieldbus nodes, …)
* Installation and maintenance of machinery and systems at the customer's site;
* Coordination of local workers for carrying out site activities;
* Training for external technicians on the functioning of the machinery;
* First start-up of plants and supervision;
* Drafting of technical reports relating to the correct execution of the testing activity;
* Direct interface with internal and external entities (workshop, engineering, customers).
We would like to meet candidates with an Electrical/Electronic/Electrotechnical Technical/ professional school who have completed 1/2 year in a similar role for companies operating in the Industrial Automation sector.
Fundamental requisites are good ability to read electrical diagrams, experience in testing and wiring switchboards and knowledge of automation elements (inverters, drives, motors, etc.).
The collaborative, operational approach and the ability to interface with various internal and external entities, including the customer, complete the profile.
Willingness to travel abroad frequently, including outside Europe (approximately 150 days/year) is required to carry out the job at Customers' premises.
The job requires knowledge of the English language (level B1, better if B2) to manage communication with foreign customers and the training of external technicians and knowledge of the MS Office package (Word, Outlook, Excel).
Any knowledge of the French language is a distinctive element in the selection.
Opportunity to become part of a historical reality in the area, world leader in the sector of machinery for the production and processing of flat glass, involved in a process of expansion and strengthening of some key sectors of the business.
Contract directly in the company, salary commensurate with the actual experience of the selected candidate.