Tecnico Collaudatore Elettrico di macchine e impianti
ID FG012 Electrical Testing Technician of machines and systems
The sought-after figure will be placed within the reference department and will have the following responsibilities:
* Verification of the correct assembly of the carpentry, electromechanical components and electrical diagrams in compliance with the technical specifications of the project;
* Verification of the correct execution of the wiring diagrams in compliance with the regulations in force;
* Initial power-up and testing of electrical panels, simulating the various work cycles;
* Management of wiring activities on the machine and resolution of any anomalies or faults;
*Parameterization and configuration of automation components (drives, network switches, machine PC, IP addresses of fieldbus nodes, …)
* Drafting of technical reports relating to the correct execution of the testing activity;
* Direct interface with internal bodies (workshop, engineering).
We would like to meet candidates with an Electrical/Electronic/Electrotechnical professional school who have completed 1/2 year in a similar role for companies operating in the Industrial Automation sector.
Fundamental requisites are good ability to read electrical diagrams, experience in testing and wiring switchboards and knowledge of automation elements (inverters, drives, motors, etc.).
The collaborative, operational approach and the ability to interface with the various internal bodies complete the profile.
The job requires knowledge of the English language (level B1, better if B2) to manage communication with external bodies and knowledge of the MS Office package (Word, Outlook, Excel).
Willingness to travel (approximately 60 days/year) is required to carry out the task also with suppliers and/or customers.
Opportunity to become part of a historical reality in the area, world leader in the sector of machinery for the production and processing of flat glass, involved in a process of expansion and strengthening of some key sectors of the business.
Contract directly in the company, salary commensurate with the actual experience of the selected candidate.