Software Engineer - Hollow Glass Glassform
ID HG006 Software Engineer - Hollow Glass
Bottero, a top market player in the area of machinery for glass manufacturing, is looking for talents to hire for its new start up branch in Province of Trento (Italy). The new Company shall develop solutions based on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies to automate the industrial hollow glass forming process. On these bases, Bottero needs to recruit people motivated by the typical characteristics of a high-tech start-up: lean organization, agile development methodology and deployment of edge technologies.
- Software development in industrial environments, possibly in the machine/system manufacturing industry
- Experience/motivation for Agile development
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio tools and programming languages (C, C++, C#, WPF, Java)
- Python language and specific tools for Big Data analysis and Machine Learning algorithms (Tensor Flow, Keras, Scikit-Learn, NumPy, Pandas)
- Complementary and overlapping skills to run the software activity
- Foundations of real-time software development
- Problem optimization through operative research approach
- Big data management and Machine Learning techniques
- Predictive Analytics and Clustering Models
- Technologies and Algorithms for Artificial Intelligence applications (Neural Networks, Linear/Polynomial Regressions, Logistic Regression, K-Means)
- Tools: Languages, development tools, source & version management, bug tracking, planning
- Software Architecture
- Hardware platforms
- Integration test
- Software Quality Assurance
- Configuration management and software versioning control
- Participation to Agile practises
- Fluent in English which shall be the official language of the new company.
- Team player: appreciates collaboration, not limited to its own skill but capacity to support the colleagues.
- Widely open to written and oral communication
- Overlapping skills: the work has to continue even if an engineer is not present
- Result oriented: quick actions to stabilize software as soon as it is in a plant
- Contributor: proactive to share and justify ideas and proposals
- Open to implement solutions created by someone else
- Availability to travel
Salary and contractual conditions are based on the actual level of expertise of the candidate.
Place of work
Rovereto (Trento – Italy)