Progettista Meccanico R&D
ID HG004 Mechanical Engineer - R&D Hollow Glass
bottero is a unique company with 60 years of history of Innovation and Excellence within the glass manufacturing field. With this spirit we are looking for a passionate mechanical designer to join our R&D team, who is eager to be part of a team focused on product development and can design and develop mechanical solutions from scratch to support the company's entire product portfolio.
The resource will perform the following tasks:
- Be able to size and create mechanical and structural components from scratch.
- Create 3D and 2D CAD drawings and make modifications to them.
- Perform analyses of existing products, studying the components in detail.
- Contribute to the development of product improvements and the engineering of existing products.
- Adhere to agreed-upon schedules and budget forecasts.
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve project delivery goals.
- Take a leading role in designing new parts or subparts of a machine/system.
- Uphold Bottero S.p.A.'s quality standards.
- Customer focus (internal/external).
- Design mechanical parts and system layouts.
- Translate requirements into a solution.