Pneumatic Plunger Mechanism
The new floating plunger concept maintains the alignment after first self-centering to the neckring, reduces radial load on the piston rod, wear on neck ring and positioner.
- Improved verticality of the plunger
- New design allows more repeatable and smoother piston movement
Increased plunger cooling capacity with individual and independent cooling air exhaust per cavity.
- High speed operation
- Improved forming quality
Advanced technology and material
Advanced technology of components and material allows to increase enduring reliability of the mechanism and easy maintenance.
- Low friction of piston seals reduced air pressure for plunger up
- Improved lubrification of the plunger mechanism
- Possibility to apply a stroke sensor
- Easy access to clean dirt in the plunger
Light weight design
The engineering of the mechanism has dramatically reduced the weight.
- Granting easier plunger mechanism replacement