Bottero also trains the Customer’s operators and maintenance technicians, both in their own and the Customer’s establishments.
The main subjects that can be discussed during training are the following:
- running and troubleshooting of the machinery and electronic control systems
- maintenance of the machinery and electronic control systems, with particular attention to consulting the maintenance documentation and for the selection of spare parts
- production processes and elimination of defects.Altri argomenti possono essere trattati su richiesta.
Other subjects can be treated on request.
- in Bottero establishments
- at the Customer’s establishment
Training can be carried out in the Bottero establishments of:
- Cuneo for Hollow Glass and Flat Glass Cut machines
- Trana for Flat Glass Grinding machines
- Pesaro for Bimatech numerical control machines
- Vicenza for Revimac Flat Glass machines
- Branches for Flat Glass machines
Training in the establishments is aimed mainly at Customers that have purchased Bottero Machinery for the first time and it can be combined with the inspection visits of the machinery before delivery ("pre-commissioning"): in the latter case, the operators and maintenance technicians can be trained on their own machinery. Training in the establishment can be organised also when the Customer’s new employees require training or for refresher courses (on new products and/or development of the same). The courses in Bottero’s Italian establishments can be carried out in Italian, English and French. Interpreters can be used for other languages, on request for estimate
Training and show-room
The establishments at Cuneo and Trana have welcoming "Training Rooms", supplied with all of the equipment necessary for theoretical training.
The establishments at Cuneo and Trana are also equipped with areas supplied with simulators of the main machines produced by Bottero. They can perfectly produce the functioning of the same. In this way, the Customer’s operators can learn-about and experiment all of the notions necessary and sufficient to run and maintain the machine, under the supervision of Bottero training technicians
The same subjects of the training at the Bottero establishments can be performed in courses organised at the Customer’s establishments, on the Bottero machines and control systems.
Production support (glassworks advice)
Bottero can put expert technicians at the Customer’s disposal for consultancy regarding production, in order to give suggestions regarding:
- improvement of plant running
- production optimisation (with improvement of yield and quality)
- the elimination of product defects
- the development of new recipes ("job")
- staff training